The routine schedule of vaccines provided free under the National Immunisation Program.
Free vaccine Victoria - Criteria for eligibility lists the schedule of vaccines by brand name and who is eligible for free vaccine.
Read the latest newsletter online or select from one of our past newsletters. The current edition includes...
- 12-month-old vaccines – what you need to know
- Subcutaneous and intramuscular route vaccines
- Subcutaneous and intramuscular injection technique
- Human Papillomavirus vaccine overdue dose reports improve course completion
- Victorian vaccine safety service – a case study
- Hepatitis B vaccine program ends for adolescents
- Measles in Melbourne in 2013 – international transmission and the importance of documented evidence of immunisation
- Avoid a cold chain breach while on holiday
- Further reading
The risk of complications from childhood diseases like measles is much higher than the risks of immunisation. Vaccination protects against infection, saves lives and protects those who are too young or too sick to be immunised.